Buyer account creation and login help
There are a couple of different ways a buyer or retailer can create an account in Candid:
- A retailer is browsing a brand's catalog or storefront and wants to start an order. They register for an account and can begin creating orders.
- A brand starts an order with a retailer and emails it to the retailer. The retailer doesn't need approval and can create their own account via the order link.
- A retailer registers for an account directly through the Candid site and will need to fill out a verification form before they can begin creating orders.
You can register for an account directly here: https://app.candidwholesale.com/register
Let's break each one of these scenarios down...
A brand shares its catalog or storefront link with you:
A brand shares its catalog or storefront link with you and then you click on the "Start An Order" button from the brand's wholesale catalog. This then takes you through the process of creating an account by filling out a quick registration form. After you fill out the registration form you can then begin placing an order with your vendor.
A brand starts an order with you:
A brand creates an initial order with you and emails it to you for approval. All you need to do is click on the order link in the email and create a password. This method bypasses the need to register since the seller has already approved you. After you set up your login you can then view and approve the order or make changes to the order as needed.
Registering for an account directly:
During registration, you will be asked to enter your company's website. If you don't have a website you can still register but you will need to click the "Add Company Manually" button instead:
During the next step instead of entering a website, you can enter social media links if you like. Try to fill out the form with as much detail as possible, this helps us verify new users and keep Candid secure!
How to contact the Candid support team for assistance
If you run into any issues during registration or can't log in please send our support team a message and we will help you access your account right away: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having trouble logging in?
- Check your login credentials. Many people have more than one email and it's super easy to forget which email you signed up with. If you're having trouble logging in it could be because you are entering the wrong email and/or password.
- Refresh your browser. Refreshing your browser can sometimes "unstick" things and also ensures you are using the latest version of our site.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your computer. This super simple step can fix many common issues. This is because our computers love to hold on to all kinds of data and sometimes you just need a quick refresh. How to do this will depend on which browser you are using. If you are unsure how to clear the cache/cookies, this article can walk you through it.
- Reset your password: To reset your password go to https://app.candidwholesale.com/sign-in and click on the forgot password link.
Not getting your emails from Candid?
Spam filters can sometimes send legitimate emails to junk folders, so we highly recommend adding email@example.com to your address book so that your Candid emails don't end up in the spam folder.