How to create line sheets
New in Candid is a way to create line sheets from your wholesale catalog and save them as PDFs. You can create multiple line sheets for each section of your catalog or group product sections together.
To get started click on your Catalog page from the side navigation panel:
Then click on Line Sheets seen in the catalog sub-menu:
On the next screen enter a name for the new line sheet. Don't worry, you can change this later if you need to!
On the next screen, you can customize your line sheet with the following:
- Change the line sheet name (the name you want the PDF to be)
- Add a title to the line sheet (what you want the customer to see)
- Add a description to the line sheet (a description of the line sheet for the customer)
- Switch between gallery or table view
- Upload a header (optional)
- Choose which catalog section(s) you want to be included in the line sheet
When you're done making your selections click Save, then click Download PDF:
Please Note: The PDF exporter can have some trouble with large catalogs, so if you wind up with a blank PDF you can try printing the page to PDF via your browser's native printer.
If you have any issues please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org